Atsakyti į temą  [ 1 pranešimas ] 
DMX Problem -with Vista?? 
Autorius Žinutė
Patyręs dalyvis

Hi,

I have been working with Arkaos for just over a month. We purchased Arkaos VJ DMX 3.6.1 FC2 and are using an ENTECC DMX USB Pro to connect with our lighting console (SGM Regia Opera). I'm just running in simple mode.

I had everything set up on a computer running Windows XP Pro. Arkaos worked fine - DMX and everything. But we had compatability issues between the computer and projectors. So, I just changed everything over to a new computer running Windows Vista. (6GB DDR2). Arkaos works GREAT from the keyboard - extremely fast and the displays look wonderful! But I cannot control the program by DMX. The Entecc device is connected properly and I have downloaded the latest drivers. I've been able to check that the device is working properly through the ENTECC test screens. I've checked all my settings in Arkaos and they appear to be correct. However, when I open the DMX setup screen, it consistently locks up. I have to end the program by ctrl + alt + del to escape from the DMX screen.

Any ideas on what might be happening? We have a show tomorrow (Friday) night and I really need to be able to get things going.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.arkaos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5350

Motion Graphics for business

02 Gru 2017, 09:35
Aprašymas
Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Atsakyti į temą   [ 1 pranešimas ] 

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume